KB Securities consists of four areas of business based on target customers and the nature of each business to provide diversified and advanced financial investment services to customers. Each business area provides optimized financial solutions through customer-oriented business strategies.
Providing asset management services for retail customers
- Providing investment portfolios suited to customer demands, for which offering services for diverse investment products, e.g. stock trading and investment in financial products
- Offering diverse and convenient financial transaction services through the nationwide branch network and online media (MTS and HTS, etc.)
Providing financing, advisory and investment services to corporate customers
- Offering corporate financing and IB advisory services, e.g. issuance of corporate bonds, structured finance, IPO, capital increase and advisory service for M&A
- Providing financial services related to financing and investment in project financing, e.g. Social Overhead Capital (SOC) and real estate
Designing and providing derivatives-linked securities, and brokering and managing bond products
- Issuing diverse profitable derivatives-linked securities and providing them to private and corporate customers
- Providing bond products for bond brokerage and asset management at home and abroad to the Wealth Management (WM) sector
- Institutional Sales
Providing services of stock brokerage for institutional investors and investment in financial products
- Providing institutional investors with brokerage services for stocks and financial products such as passive ETFs in addition to Prime Brokerage Service to OCIO solutions.
- Offering advisory and financial product services on funds under management for pension funds and corporations